This woman has some nerve!
Reblog and Click the photo to see her now
Preparing to have childhood ruined.
thank you :)
Just because I had no idea about this feature. So cool
I didn’t know you could do that!
holy fuck. i now have nearly 28000
this is amazing
OMG THIS ACTUALLY WORKS
I got 200 new followers and heaps of messages
i got 400 new ones
what the shit 200 new followers!
Just to prove that this actually works that’s my dashboard right now! & That isn’t even half of it! Oh my godlast time today, always works!
this actually works guyz.
just gained 5000 followers
holy. you HAVE to do this
AH it actually works :DDDDD
this shit actually works!!!
I’m gonna make my him wear clothes like these..
I’m gonna teach him how to dance and he’ll be like..
And I’m gonna teach him how to treat girls right. ;)
Lol little kids with more swag than me.
(( Is it bad that I cried?
I really needed this.
Thank you, quiet place. ))
I still have the tab open.
I really needed this. T__T <3
Oh god. <3 Going here everyday.
EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS PLANET NEEDS TO CLICK THIS
At first I thought it was an error, but then I got it and it’s like fucking epic. 8D
oh my god<3.
I think I’m just gonna leave this open in a tab cuz it’s really pretty…
THIS IS MY HOMEPAGE NOW
THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING.
This really made my day.
This is was so….wow.
reblogging this again.
do it. Every once in a while we all need this.
This always helps..
Omg do this, guys ;A;
If you need to relax, DO THIS
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1/2 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
CREAM CHEESE GLAZE:
4 tablespoons butter
2 ounces cream cheese
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Prepare pancake batter: In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk in milk, oil and egg, just until batter is moistened (a few small lumps are fine).
2. In a medium bowl, mix butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Scoop the filling into a small zip baggie and set aside. You don’t want this to remain super-liquidy. It’s best if it becomes a consistency similar to toothpaste.
3. In a medium, microwave-safe bowl- heat butter and cream cheese until melted. Whisk together until smooth; whisk in powdered sugar and vanilla extract; set aside.
4. Heat large skillet over medium-low heat. Spray with nonstick spray. Scoop about 3/4 cup batter onto the skillet. Snip the corner of your baggie of filling and squeeze a spiral of the filling onto the top of the pancake. When bubbles begin to appear on the surface, flip carefully with a thin spatula, and cook until browned on the underside, 1 to 2 minutes more. Transfer to a baking sheet or platter and keep in a warm oven until ready to serve.
5. When ready to serve, spoon warmed glaze onto the top of each pancake.
*Keep the heat low or your pancakes might cook up too quickly. Don’t flip them until you see those bubbles starting to pop on top. Flip them with a wide spatula so you can grasp the whole thing without batter and filling dripping all over the place!
*It’s best if you pour the batter onto your skillet, wait a minute or so and then swirl the cinnamon onto the batter. That’ll give it a chance to set a little before you add the swirl.
*If your baggie of filling begins to get too thick, just pop it in the microwave for a few seconds to soften it up again. On that same note, it shouldn’t be too runny. The consistency of soft toothpaste is perfect. If it’s melty and runny, it will tend to run all over your pancakes. Once you micro it, let it sit on the counter at room temp for a while until it thickens.